Our St. Kitts citizenship process is structured using our real estate models which provide you and your family with a home, a passport and all other related services.
MIN INVESTMENT AMOUNT:
Government-approved shares in a real estate development (investors are required to maintain ownership of the property for a period of five years).
- Inclusion of dependent children under 25 years, and dependent parents or grandparents over 65 years.
- No physical residency requirements.
- No requirement to travel to St. Kitts & Nevis during the application process.
- No interview, education or management experience required.
- Visa-free travel to more than 120 countries including the Schengen Zone, Canada, UK, Hong Kong, Singapore, and others.
- No tax on worldwide income.
- St. Kitts & Nevis recognizes dual citizenship, so you can still benefit from your current citizenship.
To enquire further about our St. Kitts citizenship services or how your family may be able to benefit from this service, please contact us using any of the methods you see around the site or directly at firstname.lastname@example.org